third time i was a successRegister Today!
This is a discussion on third time i was a success in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I passed Transition to the RN professional last Friday. This was my final nursing exam on to FCCA...by nursingforever35 Feb 1, '11I passed Transition to the RN professional last Friday. This was my final nursing exam on to FCCA then CPNE. I just want to say I at one point I was in a negative place. I did not believe in myself. But I thank God for freeing me from such thoughts. I am back on track. I will never give up on my dream.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=529957©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 721 Views
- Feb 1, '11 by XB9SCongratulations, that's brilliant
Keep up with the positive thinking, and well done
- Feb 1, '11 by Missy77Congratulations on passing Transitions!!
- Feb 1, '11 by beckyboo1Congrats on your passing! Awesome that you pushed on through and got it done. Good luck on your FCCA and CPNE!
- Feb 1, '11 by WestPalmLPNcongratulations!!!!!!!!!! you can do anything.
- Feb 1, '11 by Shirley16Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!, I think we all can do it!!!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 1, '11 by jahra
and Best wishes to you!
- Feb 1, '11 by cdavila225dont give up!! almost there!!!
- Feb 1, '11 by dstep102570Hang in there. We both are so close to being done. We can do this!!!!!!
- Feb 1, '11 by ~KelRN~Congrats.