- 0Mar 19, '06 by L&D_2bDoes anyone know of a beginning pharmacology course that is taught completely online? Not a calculations course, I've already had that.
I'm starting LPN classes soon and I would like to get a "heads up" on pharmacology if I could.
Thanks in advance!
- 0Mar 21, '06 by mom2michaelUniversity of Missouri in Columbia offers one as well, however I don't know if it's open to LPN students or just strictly RN students but you could email the outreach people and ask I'm sure!!!
Here is the actual link to the class:
Our school also teaches one, but it's strictly for students in our program...sorry.....
Good luck!!!!Last edit by mom2michael on Mar 21, '06
- 0Mar 22, '06 by rebecparI am taking Clinical Pharmacology online through the SUNY Learning Network this summer. The SUNY Learning Network offers a centralized location for finding online courses offered at the SUNY (State University of NY) schools, including community colleges. The actual college that offers the pharm course I'm taking is Cayuga Community College in Auburn, NY. To see their online course offerings go to http://www.cayuga-cc.edu/academics/online or just go to http://sln.suny.edu/index.html.
- 0Apr 3, '06 by sunnyjohnMinot State University (ND) offers an online pharmacology class. It is geared for nurses and is the same class nursing students going through that program take.
I have not taken it (yet) but the professor was very communicative when I e-mailed her to inquire.Last edit by sunnyjohn on May 3, '06
- 0Jun 20, '06 by L&D_2bHere's another one I just found. This one is independent learning (finally, something at our own pace!).