PASSED LS 1Register Today!
This is a discussion on PASSED LS 1 in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Well everyone, I PASSED LS1 with a 'B'! :hpygrp: It was a super hard exam and I definitely...by CRudlerRN Nov 17, '10Well everyone, I PASSED LS1 with a 'B'!
It was a super hard exam and I definitely didn't think I did very well when I was clicking End Exam. But I am thrilled with my success! Thanks for all the positive words of luck!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=516786©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 815 Views
- Nov 17, '10 by caliotter3Good for you! Now, on to the next one!
- Nov 17, '10 by k3104Cogratulations!! This test is next on my list, how long did you study?
- K3104, with all of th reading and studying combined it took me approximately 8 weeks. Good Luck to you!
- Nov 17, '10 by TraceyjoGreat job. I take that one soon. Any advice?
- Nov 17, '10 by BeachCathyRNCongrats!!!
- Thanks for all the congrats!!
Tracey - do all the required reading, study from the free exam content guide and take EC practice exams. Study hard and try not to get stressed. This was a hard exam and I definitely didn't think that I passed it when I finished taking it. But thankfully I did. Good Luck to you!
- Nov 17, '10 by techiediva2010You go girl!
I need to start studying for the next one!
- Thanks techie, just think the sooner you study for the next one the closer you are to finishing!! You can do it!
- Nov 17, '10 by techiediva2010I am going to start very soon. I need to finish because I took 3 months off from August to now from testing.
What do you have left? What are you going to take next?
I have LS2, LS3, Transition, and Info Lit.