online prereqsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on online prereqs in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... My current school offers very limited courses for what one would need for nursing. I am currently...by octobersongs Feb 15My current school offers very limited courses for what one would need for nursing. I am currently taking A&P I, but it doesn't come with lab, nor does the school offer A&P II OR chemistry...ridiculous.
Can anyone rec a great distance education program for the following courses:
A&P II with lab, organic chem, inorganic chem
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815714©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 467 Views
- Feb 15 by kloneRio Salado. It's part of the Maricopa CC network.
- Feb 15 by woodsynyTry edukan. They have A&P and Chemistry. Also university of Colorado at pueblo has independent study chemistry courses. Take up to 9 months to finish. http://coned.colostate-pueblo.edu/In...cts_120222.pdfLast edit by woodsyny on Feb 15 : Reason: added info
- Feb 15 by octobersongsTHank you. I've been reading about rio salado, not so good things. Have you gone there personally?
- Feb 16 by kloneQuote from octobersongsI took all my RN prereqs through them, including Microbiology and both A&P classes. What not so good things have you heard about them? I had no problems or issues. That was almost ten years ago, though.THank you. I've been reading about rio salado, not so good things. Have you gone there personally?
- Feb 16 by octobersongson here I read that the way the classes are designed are not good for the student, that you basically teach yourself. and that they are also very hard compared to say, arizona community college.
- Feb 16 by kloneI didn't find that to be the case but I'm a pretty independent learner, so maybe others found it to be more challenging than I did.