Massachusetts RN to BSN online?
- 0Aug 24, '09 by MickyB-RNAll of the schools outside of Massachusetts (which I am a resident of) are too expensive per credit. So, I am wondering what schools are within Massachusetts and offer online RN to BSN?
- 0Aug 24, '09 by Pixie.RN Asst. AdminA quick search on "RN-BSN Online Massachusetts" yielded this link:
- 0Aug 24, '09 by Pixie.RN Asst. Admin
- 0Aug 24, '09 by MickyB-RN
- 0Oct 7, '09 by MauraRNDitto above posts. I am an RN in MA (jobless). I have enrolled in the Excelsior MSN program, but I had checked on the state schools too. UMASS Boston has resumed their RN-BSN online program, UMASS Amherst and Dartmouth have programs as well. I don't know if UMASS Lowell does. Check out Curry College in Milton and Plymouth, altho they are a little pricey.