Currently Enrolled Excelsior Students - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 15, '08 by treeriver1966I forgot to tell everyone that I enrolled in May 2006 and took my first exam in September 2006. I had to take Nursing Theory 1-7, Info Tech, and Dev. Psych. My General and Behavioral Psych from my traditional program could not take place of Dev. Psych. I sent in my CPNE application January 2008 and now I am waiting for my date.
- Apr 16, '08 by sweetneek1I Been Enrolled Since06 Have Nc3,4,5 Left An English Before I Can Take Clinicals. I Just Started Working On Nc4
- Apr 19, '08 by starbucksnurseHi, I enrolled about 2 wks ago and can't believe how fast that check was cashed.:chuckle I just received my guide for the first test (safety) and I'm waiting for my FON book to arrive. Glad to be a part of the EC family!
- Apr 20, '08 by VentjockQuote from starbucksnursesame here. ill be taking safety on may 24th. i am a new grad resp therapist, but once i did my PICU and NICU rotations it was then that i realized i wanted to do more. i never imagined that i would want to work with kiddos.Hi, I enrolled about 2 wks ago and can't believe how fast that check was cashed.:chuckle I just received my guide for the first test (safety) and I'm waiting for my FON book to arrive. Glad to be a part of the EC family!
i already bought a FON book by kozier ($15), med/surg by suddarth ($20), pharm book by kee ($45) and pedi book by hockenberry ($45) they were all used. i hope that ill be good with those books. i also bought lisa arends and studygroup101 study guides for nc1.
good luck on your exam
- Apr 20, '08 by Lorie P.hello everyone!
i am lorie have been enrolled with ec since may 06, only have the nc 6 & 7 along with micro and a&p to complete. i had a few set-backs due to having cad .pkd and one horrible case of salmonella food poisoning that lead to bacterimia ( coronary artery disease and polycystic kidney disease) but now am on track again.
i have been a lpn for just over 4 years, worked on a very busy med/surg floor 11-7 unitl 3 weeks ago.
i now work private duty nursing where for 3, 8hr evenings a week i take care of a 19 ym that has cerebal palsy, mr, gt and confined to w/c. i love this job and am so happy my first hh/pd nursing is working out.
i come to an often and sometimes i reply and sometimes i don't. this site is so wonderful! and i am highly addicted!
i will be able to get back into studying and can't wait to get these last few exams over with so that i can get the cpne over with.
good luck to each one and yeah for all 's
- Apr 21, '08 by gradyrn2b08i must agree with nurse hobbit, this site is addictive and very helpful. love your green monkey, good luck with your studies, it will be worth the hard work!!