Enforcement Review TX BON - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 24, '12 by kann23I called yesterday, and was told to call back next week and they should know something. I think I'm gonna try calling Friday though... This week is excruciating! Soon enough though, we will know something.
- Apr 24, '12 by kann23Any word with you??
- Apr 25, '12 by Huckleberry33Quote from kann23Unfortunately not, I also called and the lady didn't even tell me anything just that it was still pending...I work at the hospital right now, everyday I have to work with nurses that were in my graduating class ( I work as a clinical assistant) It kind of rubs salt in the wound, every day is extremely EXCRUCIATING! But I am trying to be grateful and know that I haven't been brought all this way for nothing. I also think I might call on Friday...Any word with you??
- Apr 25, '12 by MSTXnurseI heard the same thing over and over again. I called and they appeared to be bothered by it at times but it is the unknown that's truly painful. They know when you call because they make notes. I just called anyway
- Apr 25, '12 by MSTXnurseThanks Kann and Huckleberry for support. I am going to continue to check in until we are all celebrating!
- Apr 25, '12 by kann23That must be tough, being constantly surrounded by nurses, esp ones you graduated with. My graduating class had a get together recently, and I couldn't bring myself to go. I knew everyone would just be getting off of work, probably in their scrubs. I'm really worried about having negative "recommendations" on my license. I have a DWI, a little over 5 years old, and I know TX BON does not take alcohol related offenses lightly, as they shouldn't. It just seems impossible to plan for my future when it is completely out of my hands. Either way, good or not so much...I NEEEED to know. Praying for patience.
- May 3, '12 by MSTXnurseHey Kann and Huckleberry,
Any news?? Fingers-crossed. Hope all is well.
- May 3, '12 by kann23I've been told to call back next week... thanks for checking in!
- May 4, '12 by Huckleberry33I was told to call back in around May 14th-18th...uhhh I am just ready to get this over with! Thanks mstx for checking in! Kann did they tell you the week of May 8-12th? I wish I knew what the deal was!
- May 5, '12 by MSTXnurseThe TBON has eligibility/ discplinary committee meeting scheduled for May 7th and 8th. That may be one reason you are told to call back or they are just plain behind as usual. They gave me the same run around. I was @ two weeks outside my deadline. I was just dog tired. I spoke with my investigator due to information (recommendations of yay or nay) was not inputted in computer. It is always odd as to what information is conveyed because each person has a different response and answer for same situation.