HELP! Interview with Trinity Hospital soon!Register Today!
This is a discussion on HELP! Interview with Trinity Hospital soon! in Nursing Interview Help, part of Nursing Career Advice ... I just got a call from one of the nurse recruiters saying that the recruiting manager would give me...by JessisanRN Mar 13, '12I just got a call from one of the nurse recruiters saying that the recruiting manager would give me a call soon.
I've searched online for typical questions they may ask but in terms of clinical and behavioural questions...is they anything specific they were asking about? (ie: medicine, clinical skills, prioritization, etc). What are the favourites to ask in terms of clinical questions?
I'm very nervous and this is my first interview so I'm really worried about the clinical questions because I've been out of the field for a bit.
I would appreciate any help or advice anyone has.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=685556©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 913 Views
- Mar 14, '12 by mhr_rnHi, JessianRN. How did you interview go? I too, am expecting an interview with Trinity Hospital for a Med/Surg position. What kinds of questions did they ask?.. I would like to know what to expect so I can better prepare myself for it. Thanks!
- Mar 14, '12 by JessisanRNHey,
I didn't do the interview yet. My position is for the ICU though. If you get yours lmk how it goes and I'll do the same
- Mar 15, '12 by Reese0608I have my first interview coming up soon too and would love any feedback/help as well!!!
- May 12, '12 by Jeb-in-MinneapolisAny updates? I got a voicemail from a nurse manager to schedule an interview for a job on the medical floor. This is the Trinity hospital in Minot, ND. This would also be my first interview too!
- Feb 14 by san22I know it's been awhile, but does anyone have any interview tips??? The nurse recruiter just called me to set up an interview. Any tips/suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance!