St. Luke's Global City Training 2012. - Page 41Register Today!
- Jan 23 by Esme12There have been some posts edited/removed.....this is a gentle reminder that as per the Term of Service, allnurses is an all English site.English Only:
While ALLNURSES.COM, INC hosts visitors from around the world, it is based in the United States and much of our membership is English speaking. Due to our inability to moderate threads in other languages, we ask that interactions be in English for the enjoyment of as many posters as possible.
Please do not type entirely in capitals as it is considered shouting on the Internet.
Desiring to maintain professionalism, text speak (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. Along with using proper English spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner, other bulletin board members, guests, and makes it easier to read your message.
- Jan 25 by TakikoQuote from jcuRNHi jcuRN and chiefs! I'm also from batch 6. And I don't know anyone from our batch aside from the 5 people i had the chance of being interviewed with and got accepted for batch 6. We all exchanged numbers and as of now, some of them are not sure of pursuing the PGNT because they have prior commitments. We should get to know each other before the training, what do you guys think? haha )hi chiefs! i'm also from batch 6. i submitted mine last October and was interviewed the following month.
like you, i also don't know anyone from batch 6. i just hope that we can start our training this coming February. the start of our training has been moved a few times already. first they told me that by December batch 6 will start, then they moved it to January then now February. Haha!
- Jan 27 by chiefsQuote from TakikoHi jcuRN and chiefs! I'm also from batch 6. And I don't know anyone from our batch aside from the 5 people i had the chance of being interviewed with and got accepted for batch 6. We all exchanged numbers and as of now, some of them are not sure of pursuing the PGNT because they have prior commitments. We should get to know each other before the training, what do you guys think? haha )
hi Takikio. please leave your facebook email address so I can add you up on facebook! thanks!
- Jan 28 by Takiko
- Jan 29 by MM.KJanyone knows when batch 6 will exactly start??
- Jan 30 by jcuRNQuote from MM.KJaccording to St. Luke's HR staff, Batch 6 of PGNT will start their training on February 4, 2013 8:00am.anyone knows when batch 6 will exactly start??
Proceed to Manpower Planning and Staffing office B1. Bring Valid ID and come in your best corporate attire.
Yeah, the word "best" is present from their original text message.
Goodluck to Us PGNT Batch 6!Last edit by jcuRN on Jan 30
- Jan 30 by cheezy_curlsGood luck PGNT batch 6! See you there.
- Jan 30 by TakikoQuote from chiefsoopps! im sorry! try doing it again chiefs.. i changed the privacy setting of my FB account. just introduce yourself on FB so I'll know if it's you. then ill change the setting back again.can't find you using search on fb. sorry
- Jan 30 by mistirdonatbatch 7 represent. whuuut.