Makati Medical Center - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 3, '09 by lenjoy03I heard we'll be handling a new batch of CETN next week. Just drop your application in the dropbox. Please dont expect an early reply from them. Because there are already lots of nurses ahead of you. They still prioritized their graduates though...
- Feb 4, '09 by bettyboop09Quote from lenjoy03are we at least assured that are applications will be somehow noticed and/ reviewed?I heard we'll be handling a new batch of CETN next week. Just drop your application in the dropbox. Please dont expect an early reply from them. Because there are already lots of nurses ahead of you. They still prioritized their graduates though...
- Feb 7, '09 by diapersprinkleshi lenjoy! i passed the interview and finished my physical exam, etc. I've also passed all my original documents to the HR. i was told i was for direct hire and not the CETN program and i just have to wait for a call on when i'd be deployed.
Do you have any news there on when the deployment for direct hire will be? because i have to notify the hospital where i'm working right now in advance so they'll be able to find a replacement for me. i don't want my colleagues to suffer and do straight shifts because i left on short notice. thank you lenjoy.^_^
- Feb 8, '09 by mon2x_RNhi!where can i find the list of requirements for cetn?i've checked mmc website.however,they dont have the list there.thanks.
- Feb 8, '09 by mon2x_RNyou may also pm me regarding requiremnts for cetn.thanks.
- Feb 8, '09 by lenjoy03Sorry, I have no idea when they're going to deploy the direct hire. What school did you graduate? You can get the complete list of for CETN requirements outside the training office. I'm not familiar with the complete list...
- Feb 8, '09 by bettyboop09i called mmc and asked for the requirements for cetn and mentioned no RLE summary requirement, but as i went through this thread, it is stated that an RLE summary is a requirement. is it really needed? if yes, then, if i am lack of it, is there a possibility that my papers could just be simply disregarded because of incomplee requirements? also, can i just simply pass another set of my papers in their drop box just o be sure? what do you think? thanks!
- Feb 8, '09 by lana_08hi diapersprinkles! may i ask from what school are you and did you have any work experience before you applied for MMC? it's good to hear that they don't require everyone to go through their CETN program before they are considered for hiring. thanks!