Kuwait MOH - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 5, '11 by PiorfIm from ADM and also had a lot of med exams done during the premed.
I have friends,ex kuwait nurses, who applied in Mom's way and Best1. Actually, we were from Al Essa company, the main agency of Best1 in Kuwait. We worked in private hospitals and we're not satified with the salary/rules.treatment that we're getting. After the contract we decided to go home and reaapply.
ADM told us that visas will be available today but when I called them, they said that they will inform us tomorrow if our visas are ready. Cant wait..
- Jul 5, '11 by nursejvThanks for the info priof. hope that our visa too will come very soon. Godbless to all of us!
- Jul 6, '11 by kreutzyay... thanks a lot... can't wait... can't wait... Hope our VISA is there already... INSHAALLAH
- Jul 6, '11 by nursejvHello Priof. DO you have your VISA already?
- Jul 7, '11 by PiorfUnfortunately, no, i dont have yet. Felt dissapointed, though it's expected. But what they've told us, the visas will be available within this week/month.
btw, i heard from a friend that best1 agency will/might also release visit visa this month. In my experience, we will be able to get out of the country in 2-3mos.
- Jul 7, '11 by DinxOnly VISIT visa? tsk..tsk..
- Jul 7, '11 by nursejvHi Priof,
Oh really? anyway let's just wait for the progress of our docs.. Visit Visa? is it okay? isnt it Working Visa should they give? any idea about it? besides until now i dont have idea about employers? working area?
- Jul 7, '11 by kreutzvisit visa is good for 2-3 months only, right? im not pretty sure... anyhow, whenever we get there by visit visa, is it guarantee that we will start working? or wait for the subcons for them to find any hospitals for us???
PIPz... any ideas???
- Jul 7, '11 by Piorfwell, i worked in a private hospitals before though i have flat mates who worked in MOH hospitals. when i arrived there i was able to work after 2 days. those who are assigned in MOH usually wait for like 3mos before getting into a hospital.
there is no guarantee that we will start working after we arrive there. It is expected that they will only provide visit visa because the usual processing time for working visa is 6mos. they will only market/look for a hospital for us once we arrive there. So just imagine yourself eating, sleeping and getting bored for 3mos. with regards to the salary, what al essa did was, they gave us 25kd each month(for private hospitals) and started to deduct this amount when we had our first salary from the hospital.
You are also not sure of which area you'll be assigned. Before I indicated in my COE/Resume that I worked in ER but they assigned me in Day Surgery/Endoscopy.
Anyway, goodluck to all of us. please update us here if there are news from your agency. thanks!
- Jul 7, '11 by DinxThanks a lot piorf for the vital information. This just confirms about this process being said to me from an insider in the agency I applied with. What took you so long to come and post here in allnurses???(just kidding).
In your case before,was the advertised salary the exact amount you're getting? When will the subcons start applying for work visas? Oh my...I'm getting nervous now...