Kuwait MOH - Page 30Register Today!
- Oct 29, '11 by DinxRepeat urinalysis done and as expected, it was within normal values after 3 days of ciprofloxacin 500 mg capsule bid treatment. Officially fit to work now but not after spending at least 7K php for airfare to and from Manila and 1 night stay in Kabayan hotel just for repeat urinalysis...whew!!!
Anyway, if things goes accordingly, our flight date will be this coming Nov 13. We need to be in our agency's office by Nov 11 for flight documentations.
- Oct 29, '11 by they.seegood luck dinx. god bless.
- Thanks They.See.
To those who are applying for Kuwait (for private and government hospitals), visa processing will take about 6 months or more. In our batch (March 18, 2011), deployment started August 15, 2011. I think my group will be the last to be deployed on November 13, 2011. If possible, don't resign from your current hospital jobs or any nursing related jobs for those currently employed until you're cleared with your medicals. Try to apply to other openings abroad while waiting just to have other options. Waiting for the processing is very tiring and boring so you have to have a lot of patience. As we say here in this thread, just wait for "Ku-WAIT".
Another thing, if you are qualified for the government hospital hiring, much better to apply on this rather than for private hospitals. Salary is much much higher in government hospitals (650KD-700KD) compared to private hospitals (250KD-300KD). Just inquire from the agency if the MOH exam and interview is for government hospitals. Mostly, the difference in the qualifications is the number of years in hospital experience, at least 2 years for private and 3 years for government hospitals. Again inquire from the agency further details with the requirements for you to be sure.
Try to visit this thread from time to time and if you have questions, we will try to answer them as much as we can. We have many colleagues who are already there in Kuwait who can give first hand information. I think as of now, they are not yet settled-in that's why they were not able to uodate us but rest assured if they have the chance they are more than willing to answer our queries.
As the thread starter, I will try to update this board as much as I can so that others will have at least some glimpse of what to expect applying to kuwait.
Thank you and God Bless!
- Oct 31, '11 by they.seeWow dinx! Nice to hear that.
Anyway, is there Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo)in Kuwait?
- Honestly, I don't know. When I get there, perhaps I can answer your query. I cannot also seem to find an answer via search engine.
- Oct 31, '11 by Piorfhi dinx, how's your applcation? i heard that AR had a problem because both Best1 and AR are asking for 650kdplacement fee? it has been more han a month and we are still in the hostel. might be posted in Police ffairs since my experience is ER.
BTW, if yu have male friends who are planning to apply this cioming deemberr, then tell them to apply in ADM(tell them i told them lol) because Mam ****(the person who handles the hiring here in Kuwait) is somewht related to the ADm staffs. as you can see, almost all of the nurses who applied here tru adm are already here. best of luck to you guys!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 31, '11 : Reason: please do not post contact names
- Hi Piorf, The problem was with Al Ruwad because its them who wants to have the whole 650KD placement fee, of course Best One would never allow that and it should be 50/50 between them. Anyway, it has been settled already and so with our application process. I'm done with the medicals (fit to work), contract signed and PDOS done. We are scheduled to travel November 13.
It's not good to hear that processing of papers there in Kuwait takes so much time, but I think as always, there's nothing we can do about it.
Thanks for the info. Hope we can catch up soon...
- Nov 1, '11 by they.seeQuote from DinxHonestly, I don't know. When I get there, perhaps I can answer your query. I cannot also seem to find an answer via search engine.
Yes I can't search it too using search engine.
If anyone here whose already in Kuwait and have some ideas about INC there,please enlighten me and with your free time drop me a message please.
many many thanks.
- Nov 2, '11 by PiorfI almost forgot, be sureto bring additional money with you. Since the processing takes quite a long time, we may as well get our salary on or after december or january. It would be wise/better to bring than to ask your relatives to send money from PH to Kuwait. bring at least 300-500$ and wait for your salary before you shop for unnecessary items. some of my colleagues spent too much and now they're worried when our salary will be released.
@they.see - I think ther's no INC in Kuwait, there are churches for Catholics and Born Again though. You can ask your Pastor, they know better.
Most of the nurses were asigned in Al Sabbah and Farwaniya Hospital. Some are in Adan and Jahra. Rare postings are in Amiri and Mubarak. Worst(for me) possible assignment is in Police Affairs and Prison(usually those with ER exp). I was assigned in Mubarak and might be posted in eiter ER or Gastro/endoscopy area. Gastro/Endo building isnt finish yet so I might as well be posted in Wards. Gudlak and see you guys here!
- Nov 3, '11 by rochie_rmbHi guys!.. I started to wait for "KU-WAIT" now.. hehehe... Thanks every one for posting your insights and experiences..