2012 nursing jobs and training updates - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 6, '12 by NewlyGradBSNQuote from yarr0wme tooHi. I already sent the pm to all of you. Good luck to all of us.
- Feb 7, '12 by aki1316Makati Med also accepts applicants provided that you graduated from their school. It's also closed ATM but you can try your luck to maybe squeeze in their mid-year hiring.
- Feb 8, '12 by yeng_27Hi does anyone here know if the Hospital of the Infant Jesus hiring?
- Feb 8, '12 by Nurse_PUKYAWvery nice !!!
- Feb 8, '12 by quadrithomasiannurseHello. I'm new here. Can you please send me the names of the people I should write to in Sta. Ana and NCMH? Thank you.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 9, '12 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- Feb 9, '12 by zhirepotRNi think you should have 15 posts or more to be able to send PM.
- Feb 10, '12 by caisakiI posted an update on MDH thread regarding my application:
I just want to know if the CSA training they texted me (good for 6 months at MDH) is even related to a nursing job. Quite confused.
- Feb 10, '12 by caisaki@dodoy
off-topic, but how do you get to Asian Hospital Med Center from Taft Avenue?
On a visit to National Children's Hosp early January, we went to the HR Dept (we know someone from the inside) and they told us that they won't be accepting applicants until the RN heals 2 nurses they accepted has ended their 1-year contract. They said that if we came earlier (They tried contacting us last October to apply but we were on HD training), we should have gotten in. They got too many RN Heals nurses, in fact, that they are overstaffed at the moment.
Yup, I saw it with my own eyes. There were like 10 RN Heals nurses (aside from the regular staff nurses) sitting around while waiting for a task in one department I don't want to name (we also know the head of that department), and I suppose they just took turns in doing a nursing task if there comes any. Oh well.
- Feb 10, '12 by dodoyHi caisaki
During the time when I was about to visit Asian Hospital, my original plan was to ride a bus along EDSA going to Alabang (then ask the bus conductor to drop me off at least anywhere in Alabang), then I'll try to find the hospital from there.
However, due to some circumstances, while walking near LRT Gil Puyat station I found a bus with a sign board going to Festival Mall in Alabang so I took the ride. From the mall, I walked 'til I reached Civic drive. You'll find Asian Hospital there.
Sorry, I know that you're only asking directions from Taft. Anyway, that's just an alternate route for you.
Along EDSA, there are buses going straight to Alabang. I dont know if the buses pass by EDSA all the way to Taft but I'm sure they pass by Ayala station. Ask the bus driver first where is their last drop off point in Alabang.
Please take a look at the requirements posted on the thread of Asian Hospital and Medical Center. They require a certain format for the resume, and there's also the updated requirement list.Last edit by dodoy on Feb 10, '12
- Feb 12, '12 by caisakiThanks dodoy, that definitely helps I'll be dropping by Asian Hospital this week.