UBC Nursing 2010-2011 - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 2, '10 by aintreallynotreallyHey guys,
My last name starts with Y and I was notified yesterday also. I hope theyre not done sending out interviews yet! Good luck still!
I do think that practicing the interviews online together would be awesome! count me in
- Apr 4, '10 by cheeseburgerHi Guys,
Just stumbled on this forum and wanted to make a quick update. I got an interview offer on March 30th for an interview date of April 27, 2010. My last name starts with a "K" Weird thing is on SSC it says it's still under review so you will probably get an email first. Good luck to all!
- Apr 5, '10 by curtisheikHello everyone.. my last name starts with an A and I got the email for interview on March 30. Do u have any suggestions where I can find sample questions for the interview??
- Apr 5, '10 by curtisheikBy the way, im scheduled for the interview on April 26..the first day!! im kinda nervous about huh!!
- Apr 5, '10 by MPKHFor those of you wondering about your SSC status...it will only change after a final decision has been made (when you are accepted/declined). And I've been through this last year, so I sympathize with all of you. Good luck to all of you!
- Apr 5, '10 by cheeseburgerHi guys,
They're using a multiple mini interview method to pick potential students. Here's the link
- Apr 5, '10 by cheeseburgerJust wanted to add from the input collected so far, the interview dates and letter of last name doesn't seem to correspond so not to fret everyone
- Apr 6, '10 by green_teaHas anyone received a rejection letter yet? I thought we would all heard back by the end of the first week of April. I believe that last year they sent out rejection letter around the same time.... I tried calling the faculty but was always sent to the answer machine... I mean at least let me know that I didn't get in so I don't have to think about it...
- Apr 7, '10 by Nemo0nhi guys,
i was wondering if anyone who has been down this road before could give me some suggestions regarding to the interview process. i'm excited and scared at the same time.
best of luck to everyone
- Apr 7, '10 by 39bcgirlHello Everyone,
I would just like to thank everyone who posted such positive and encouraging comments during all this time of waiting for a reply from UBC...
I just received an e-mail from UBC inviting me for an interview!
For those, still waiting, keep your positive thoughts, it's still not over.