Do you think I need to appeal - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 31 by Amel.My last practice as RN was in 2008 for 1600 hours!! Am I in the safe side?????
- Mar 31 by dishesSounds like you are on the safe side, best to phone CRNBC and ask.
- Apr 1 by Silverdragon102But sounds like only just, definitely talk to the college
- Apr 6 by Amel.Are you Canadian?!
- Apr 8 by Fiona59BC, ON, and AB are undergoing hiring freezes and budget cuts. The lowermainland of BC and the urban areas of the other provinces are very hard job markets to crack unless you have specialized skills. Think OR or ICU.
- Apr 8 by Amel.Thanks a lot for your advice. I am an ICU, ER nurse in my home country. Hope to find a job soon as I am moving to BC later this year..
- Apr 8 by dishesHave you considered joining a professional association like the Canadian association of critical care nurses? One of the benefits of joining a professional association is the ability to network with nurses from across Canada at the conferences. If this years conference is being hosted near you, then suggest you not only plan to attend, but also find out if you can volunteer for the conference. I have volunteered with a few conferences and the organizers appreciated having volunteers to help with preparations prior to and during the conference.
- Apr 9 by Amel.Many thanks dishes!!! Your posts are really helpful and informative. I really appreciate your advice.. I will for sure search for such events and it will be a great opportunity for me to volunteer..
Thanks again :-)