You know you're a nurse if... - Page 11Register Today!
- May 30, '12 by AtivanRxPlzDefinitely when you have extensive conversations about BMs or other foul things over dinner and you don't even notice you are doing it. Especially if you have other nurses in your family....the non-medical family members are usually horrified.
- Jun 5, '12 by kylestimenowWhen you visit a friend in the hospital and have to resist the urge to empty their catheter.
When your friend calls you for medical advice and you use terms such as "q" and "PRN" and they tell you to talk English.
- Jun 5, '12 by sharpeimoma little while ago, just as i took a sip of my iced tea, my husband read me something that me laugh so hard
that i coughed, snorted, hacked, and wheezed until i was ok again. then... i blew my nose. again and again.
many kleenex. when i was finally done, he asked me (so help me) "why did you blow your nose that many
"to get all that mucus up and out."
"oohh... that word sounds sooo gross!"
"ok, snot then..."
he made a face and escaped to the kitchen.
- Jun 15, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from joe vyou know you're a nurse when you spend 2 consecutive hrs. going through the forum titled...you know you're a nurse if...
you've been telling stories in a restaurant and had someone at another table throw up.
(share and add your own below)
what is your most gross, yucky, disgusting nursing horror story?
i need to leave my stomach hurts so much from rotf lmao .... yes i admit it i'm a nurse :dLast edit by Joe V on Jun 25, '12 : Reason: fixed link
- Jun 16, '12 by CrazyGoonLPN.aaaaas
- Jun 18, '12 by LpnSocksWhen u shave your hubbys personal area an he let's you because you do it all the time when prepping patients for hernia procedures an she never cuts me