Share Your Saying - page 13
i find that a lot of people who post have a lot of great saying attached to there post for example like "i am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how i react to it." (charles... Read More
0Jan 28, '06 by grinnurseI have loved these and have read everyone of them!! Mostly laughing and copying so I can print them out. Most of the sayings that I have I eather get from country western songs or movies. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
Don't let the door hit ya in the a** on the way out.
You can't fix stupid.
Your ugly and your mother dresses you funny.
Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here. Star Trek
I wish you'd shut up and get out of my life! Napolean Dynomite
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get. Forrest Gump.
No, he's not a Doctor, but, he plays one on tv. (you should see the looks I get with this one!! )
If the music is too loud, your to damn old. unknown
Dance to the beat of your own drum. unknown
Idiots shouldn't breed. unknown
0Jan 30, '06 by Dancehall DoctorIf you sneeze around she will say,
"Scat, cat, get your tail outa the gravy!" Go figure.
My step-grandmother-in-law (whew!) calls that white stringy sinewy stuff that you have to trim off of raw chicken striffin.
The word's bigger than me and been around longer, so no point trying to change it.
I'd rather have a root canal without novicane (meaning I'm dreading doing something)
I Love these!!! Put Your thinking caps and add to these.....
0Feb 18, '06 by JAHJFCourage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Within every adversity lies a slumbering possibility - Robert Schuller
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives. - Williams A Foster
0Feb 18, '06 by klhs1) Life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapenos you never know what's going to burn your a**.
2) I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3) Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
4) Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing them again.
5) I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
6) Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where in the hell is the ceiling?
7) My reality check bounced.
8) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
9) I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier!!!
10) You are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
11) Everyone is someone else's weirdo.
12) Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
13) Be careful . . .a pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the a**.
14) Don't be irreplaceable --- if you can't be replaced, you won't be promoted.
15) The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get.
16) You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
17) So this isn't Home Sweet Home . . . Adjust!
18) Ring bell for maid service. If no answer, do it yourself!
19) I came, I saw, I decided to order take out.
20) Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.
21) I'd love to live life in the fast lane, but I am married to a speed bump.
22) What should you give a man who has everything? A woman to show him how to work it!
23) How can you tell which bottle contains her PMS medicine? It's the one with bite marks on the cap!