non hospital approved abrevations. - Page 13Register Today!
- Jan 17, '03 by nursemarthaI review malpractice cases and one of my abbreviation interpretations is WNL = we never looked.
- Jan 17, '03 by NurseDennieooooooooh, nursemartha!! LOL
- Jan 18, '03 by sphinxWhen I was working on a vascular surgery unit, a coworker told me about a patient I'd be taking from her at shift change, saying she was a HONDA......I'm like ???? And she explained Hypertensive Obese Neurotic Diabetic A$$hole; saying that I should know that, since that described most of our patients?!
Also, when one of our patients died, we'd say they transferred to the 9th floor. Our hospital had only 8 floors.
- Jan 18, '03 by nursedawn67Added these to my ever growing list...thanks!
As always if anyone wants a copy just send me an email addy and I'll be happy to send it to you.
- Jan 19, '03 by dv8rnWe have a particular surgeon that performs "Foreverectomies" on some of his patients. You know, removes any forever the poor soul had left.
I know, it's sick, I'm hanging my head.....sort of.