My Nursing Career In Six WordsRegister Today!
- by No Stars In My Eyes Aug 17, '11This may have been done before ; AN has been around alot longer than I have been logged into it. I thought it would be interesting to see how succinct we could be. (smilies won't count as words)
I'll start (and may have to add others later):
Forty years, one mistake, probationary license
- Aug 18, '11 by No Stars In My EyesSoooooo, maybe my example was not so humorous!
The book this idea came from was titled "Not Exactly What I Had Planned" (6 word memoirs) Here's some examples from me to get you started:
Six Words About Why I Chose To Be A Nurse: Too Tall To Be A Stewardess
Six Words About How Nursing Has Changed: Remember "NO PANTSUITS!"?
I Love Scrubs!
Six Words I Love To Say To My Patients: "I'm Here ; It's Gonna Be Okay"
Six Words You'll Never Have To (But Used To Have To) Say: " I'm Gonna Shave Your Scrotum Now"
Six Words You Wish You Didn't Have To Say To Your Patient: "This 'GoLitely' Will Clear Your Bowels"
See? C'mon now, make up your own six words!!!!
- Aug 19, '11 by No Stars In My EyesQuote from ANN92(nursing isn't hard, it's all the B___S___ that surrounds it!)Is nursing really that hard? I am soooo scared !!!!!
I got into HUMBER NURSING PROGRAM....After hearing these....am really scared......... :uhoh21:
six words of encouragement: We Are All Bozo's On This Bus!
Six More Words: The Water's Wet ; Jump Right In!
- Aug 20, '11 by SHERU99All the very best...
- Aug 24, '11 by canigraduateStill have to pass the NCLEX....
Want to get started very soon...
Terrified I will make a mistake...
I am tired of nursing school...
That's it. I can't make up anything funny today. I am too worried about passing my last semester, passing the NCLEX, and getting a job!