501 ways to know you've been on allnurses.com too long! - page 9
all right. i confess! i'm a proper addict! this is a fantastic website - filled with goodies and great people. and i know that i'm not alone :) so... i challenge forum members to describe... Read More
May 19, '07138. When you make allnurses.com your home page on your laptop, regular PC and your school computer; so that its the first thing you see when you turn your computer on.
139. Even though allnurses.com is on your homepage, it is the first link on your favorites.
140. When the highlight of your Saturday evening is being logged in to allnurses.com
141. You smile when you get an email stating "Dear FutureRN-PA, Suchansuch has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to suchansuch- in the SuchandSuch forum of allnurses.com Nursing for Nurses.
142. When you realize you have no life after reading 137 ways to know you've been on allnurses.com and actually added to it!!!
I love this site!!! BTW I'm officially a GN!!! NO LONGER A STUDENT NURSE AS OF 5/17/07
May 21, '07143. You get all giggly and excited when you get a reply to your posts.
May 29, '07Quote from icuwant2rn:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:144. Half your conversations begin with, " I read on allnurses today that..."
Jun 18, '07Quote from rehab nurseI like that .....28. the very first thing you do when waking up is log on to allnurses.
29. the very first thing you do when getting home from work is logging on to allnurses.
30. when you are on vacation, you think about allnurses and miss reading those posts!
31. you spend more time pm'ing friends on allnurses than emailing on your regular account
32. when you ask a question at work and don't get a good answer, you want to go post it on allnurses so you can get the right answer!
(hello, my name is rehab nurse and i am an allnurses addict. )
Jun 18, '07145. You dream about posting on allnurses (happened this morning!)
146. You get up half asleep to see if anyone has posted anything new in your favorite threads
147. Family members are whispering about an intervention
148. Your children know that if you're online- you're on allnurses.com
149. You don't remember your email address; who needs it when you can pm?
150. Your son (8 yrs old) is becoming addicted and is usually reading a thread on the pc when you're on the laptop
151. Posting has improved your typing skills and speed!!Last edit by icuwant2rn on Jun 20, '07 : Reason: sp
Jun 19, '07you are going to tell everyone at work bout this place-but then realize they may recognize you talking about them sometime. Was on here as pre nsg student-had to quit coming or I would never get thru school. RN for two years now. Rejoined this week. It is about time.
Jun 20, '07154. When you should actually be sleeping, but instead you sit here reading through all 153 ways...
Jun 21, '07Quote from silvergirlyou are going to tell everyone at work bout this place-but then realize they may recognize you talking about them sometime.
HAHA... so true
Jun 22, '07155? Every time something funny, gross, irritating, sad or just plain strange happens at work you think "I gotta remember this so I can post it on allnurses"