Don't want to upset director of nursing by keeping her waiting

  1. 0
    Cliffnote version
    -had an interview for an RN position at the neuro PCU
    -had an interview today for an RN position at the med/surg PCU.
    -got a phone call today that I got the job. I asked if I could wait for a week or so to give my response.
    -still have an interview with neuro ICU on monday and waiting on a decision from neuro PCU.
    -the DON is very professional and strict, and I'd hate to keep her waiting just to have her hate me and not let me advance into the ICU, if I do accept their offer (I have no idea how moving up from PCU to ICU works. Can anyone explain that process?)

    What should I do?
  2. Get our hottest nursing topics delivered to your inbox.



Top