-had an interview for an RN position at the neuro PCU
-had an interview today for an RN position at the med/surg PCU.
-got a phone call today that I got the job. I asked if I could wait for a week or so to give my response.
-still have an interview with neuro ICU on monday and waiting on a decision from neuro PCU.
-the DON is very professional and strict, and I'd hate to keep her waiting just to have her hate me and not let me advance into the ICU, if I do accept their offer (I have no idea how moving up from PCU to ICU works. Can anyone explain that process?)
What should I do?