Dec 2011 GraduatesRegister Today!
- by beu4me06 May 10, '12Hi,
I wanted to let you guys know I finally got my first RN position. The offer came in today. For all the new graduates still struggling, please keep trucking away. I know it is very difficult out there and stressful. But I wanted to share to give you hope that they are still hiring Dec 2011 graduates
- May 10, '12 by everyday6/12What state r u in??? Im in California..........
- May 10, '12 by tadat5000Im in california as well. Any luck with you jlnewnurse?
- May 10, '12 by Isitpossiblecongrats! dec grad too and no job!! (philly)
- May 10, '12 by everyday6/12Hi again....I am in the BayArea. I graduated in Dec 2011 and I have only gotten a Camp Nurse job...I have interviewed veraciously......and still no acute positions...are coming away. It is very discouraging..Last edit by everyday6/12 on May 10, '12 : Reason: added more
- May 10, '12 by LiohHi, I'm a Dec 2011 grad too. I just had my first interview this morning and this afternoon they called me back for a second one for tomorrow! I'm in the Tampa Bay area and it's for an allergy nurse position at an ENT office. Don't give up!
- May 10, '12 by Genu9inecongrats! that is helpful to know. I am a dec graduate in Texas and no job yet. I was actually feeling pretty frustrated today, trying to hang in there.
- May 11, '12 by beu4me06I am in IL that's where I got my job, I was living in CO and was having no luck besides at nursing homes that were an hr drive and wanted me to work every single weekend. Anyways, the job I got is at a pediatric office. I wanted to do peds so I am pretty happy. I found the job off of craigslist btw.
- May 11, '12 by SarahB84I'm in the Tampabay Florida area, no job yet, very discouraged also.
Hey Lioh, how did u hear about an ENT office job, I've mostly tried the hospital websites, and a few rehabs around me
- May 11, '12 by Nurse ConnieCongratulations! I'm in NYC and it's really tough out here. I have been hired as a camp nurse this summer, I'll be doing 3 weeks. I also got hired by a flu clinic, but that doesn't start til August, but it's better than nothing. I was offered a job at a GYN office but I turned it down because it seemed like a really shady office and I don't think I'd learn anything there. The doctor said I'd be trained by the medical assistant! Anyway, good luck everyone!