Dear New Grads - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 11, '12 by tots24Thank you!! All of my friends from nursing school quickly and easily got their dream jobs in their dream cities. Just nice to know someone else had to do it the hard way!
- Aug 12, '12 by LoqueGreat story. I love hearing about people that 'keep their head up' and put in the time to just get it done. I'm really happy for you. Congrats to the max.
- Aug 29, '12 by NursieNurseLPNThank u for the inspiration! Just goes to show that hard work pays off. And all the negative stuff we go through leads us to be better nurses and we can appreciate the good when its finally our turn. Thanks!
- Sep 6, '12 by FlatlanderThank you. Very inspiring!
- Sep 9, '12 by Amyshy12Thank you so much for sharing your story. I know all too well what you are talking about. I earned my RN license this past April and still have yet to even get an interview. It was easy, after months of having no luck, to become discouraged. I have redone my resume and written so many different cover letters. I'm not going to give up and reading stories like yours are ever so encouraging!8)
- Sep 11, '12 by len1thank you for sharing, I am a new grad and its been hard transitioning to an independent nurse. I was looking forward to stories like this to help me and see that there is hope.
- Sep 11, '12 by FLmedI loved your post!!! Congratulations on the new job!!!
- Sep 11, '12 by moonkidThank you for the story too!
I will graduate from an ADN program in 2 months.
- Sep 13, '12 by marcos9999Can you tell me where can we find a listing of rural hospitals. I would go anywhere for a job.