Are We Addressing Fundamental Student Needs In The Classroom? - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by NewGoalRNWish I had you for my last term at Nursing schools! hate when teachers doesn't want to engage students or make them feel as if their question or inquiry means they are stupid. That only fosters the student os hut down and crate missed opportunities to learn.
I hope more teachers take your approach.
- Apr 26, '12 by Zainab_1985Wooow Great Article Mrs. Mapp
Thanks for sharing it and congratulation for your sucess!
- Apr 28, '12 by Steve MSN 2 BThis is a very good article, Dawn- your passion for excellence in teaching shines through! Nice work.
All the best!
- Apr 30, '12 by wish4itI am finishing up my last few quarters as a nursing student. Just reading your post gives me more motivation to finish strong. I have had my fair share of instructors that left me feeling unsure of myself, leaving me unmotivated to try and learn. There is one instructor that always lifts me up when I start feeling this way. She teaches for the students and truly cares about them as individuals. Koodos for you and all instructors who look beyond certain barriers to ensure every student has a chance to succeed!
- Jul 2, '12 by Liddle NoodnikVERY cool. What an awesome teacher