Head-to-Toe Assessment - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 11, '08 by knittwhitThank you!! We are doing head to toe assessments with the freshmen in clinical lab this week. Your card corresponds nicely with the handout they will be receiving. I'm going to print them out on a 4x6 index card and give each student one to take to clinical with them as a reminder.
- Nov 19, '08 by pamdlawThanks, this is great. letting me know i'm still doing ok
- Apr 8, '09 by HazeKompQuote from jenacwould you please send me a copy so I may use them with my Fundamentals clinical students??Do you want the list of what to look at?
I still have my Head 2 Toe card from school and am willing to share it if this is what your looking for.
Last edit by HazeKomp on Apr 8, '09 : Reason: requested by editor to delete my email address
- Apr 11, '09 by knittwhitHello Haze,
I'm attaching the pocket card template. It is a word document and set up to print out on a 4x6 blank index card. I usually print page 1 on the desired number of cards then flip them over and print page 2. Hope this works for you.
- Apr 11, '09 by HazeKompCame through perfectly! Thanks!
- Sep 5, '12 by kkellerHi I am looking for something to help me with my head to toe could you share your card with me?