This may be a dumb question but...Register Today!
- by mchssrn8813 Feb 11What is an ROI ? One of my nursing instructors gave me the ok to list her as a reference and asked that I tell potential employer to send her an ROI so that she could give me a reference
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814890©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 478 Views
- Feb 11 by kguill975Release of Information
- Feb 12 by HouTxLOL - all I could think of was "return on investment".
- Feb 13 by imintroubleI don't have a clue what ROI means. I'm leaning toward the "return on investment".
I just couldn't resist a thread that led with "This may be a dumb question but".
- Feb 14 by somenurseoh, i thought it was a sidedish at the nearby takeout place...
to the OP, yeah, every once in a while, i have trouble with some of the acronyms used here, as the words change from time to time, and new words are invented, too. but i have learned, we can get by with LOL, or rofl, prn, or tid or ngt or BFF or DH or a few others,
but ohmidawg if you post ppl instead of people, oh my! they will throw eggs! ha ha!!
- Feb 15 by mariebaileyWas she smiling when she said that? I think she means return on investment. She invested in you.