I am looking to migrate to Australia and/or New Zealand. The Australian cities I had in mind are Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. The New Zealand cities I had in mind are Wellington and Auckland.
I graduated this month with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a US university. I also have a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from another US university. I have several years of experience as a marketing analyst and as a nursing assistant. I also have 2 years experience as a nursing tutor/ educator assistant. I am scheduled to sit for the NCLEX-RN examination next month. I am enrolled in a Masters of Science Nursing program right now.
- What are some options for me in terms of visa?
- How do I go about applying for these options?
- Do I need to get registered with AHPRA there or will my registration in the US be sufficient?
- Are there any nursing hiring agencies you recommend I contact?
- Should I apply for the masters degree programs there? Which universities have the best nursing programs there?
I am very confused. Any advice is appreciated! Thank you very much.