Current pay scale for nurses in Melbourne?Register Today!
- by blu3b0yz Apr 25, '12HI all. I am new to this forum. I'm a Registered nurse from NZ and also got AHPRA registration. I've been searching a thread about current pay for nurses in OZ. I recently got a job offer in Melbourne and I was wondering if anyone can help me out on the current pay scale for nurses in Melbourne. Thanks much.
- 2,553 Views
- Apr 25, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to a thread on it's own
- May 2, '12 by stephanie2012Hello, actually we just can know the general situation there about the pay scale, for the specific, perhaps, it's relevant trade secret.
- May 2, '12 by blu3b0yzHi Stephanie! Appreciate your response. However, I was wondering if you can give me a picture of how much will be a gross pay for a nurse in a fortnight and how much will be the take home pa after taxes. Specifically for a Division 1 Nurse any year level. Just an example, perhaps. A general situation will be suffice. Thank you.
- May 2, '12 by K+MgSO4It depends. Ig you are working in a public hospital it is based on the ANF agreement. I will look them up tomorrow. The private hospitals are indivdual as per group but are about a dollar or 2 less than the public hospitals.
- May 3, '12 by blu3b0yzThank you K+MgSO4.... I'll await your response tomorrow
- May 4, '12 by K+MgSO4ok here it is. it is between $960.00 -$1271.00 Depending on how long you have been qualified.
That is the base rate, weekends, nights and evenings are more.