I had decided that I needed to relocate to get a hospital job.. Seemed like a great idea at the time. I got a job offer last week. I've started to really look into places to live. The numbers are turning out to be much higher then I early realized.
This will be a second household for my family. My husband currently does consulting and doesn't have a full time income even though he is currently looking. He and my daughter will be staying in our house. We have a fairly high mortgage and due to the fact we haven't had a real incomes don't have the ability to lower it.
I'm now second guessing the relocation idea - even if I only did it for a year or so.....
I'm not sure if I should just suck it up and figure it out or bow out before I actually start. I really loved the unit manager; working for her would probably be wonderful. It's just the housing that is an issue.....ahhh my head is spinning