I am stupid as !@#$Register Today!
- by niali Oct 1, '08Hello All,
I feel so stupid....My A& P II grades are bad.I study SO hard and
Nothing is working.I feel like giving it all up.It is just my first test.
This semester is bad,I cannot get a tutor.I am having thoughts that I won't get in the program because of my seizures.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=337631©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,190 Views
- Oct 1, '08 by nrsang97First relax. Then go to your teacher and ask to review the questions you got wrong. Ask why one answer was correct over another.
Do you have any friends in the class you can study with? That helped me in nursing school.
You can still pass the class. If you don't understanding something after lecture and reading your notes and text meet with the teacher.
Calling yourself stupid wont help any either.
You can do this if you put your mind to it.
You can be in the program with seizure disorder as long as they are controlled. Also disclose this info to your program and teachers.
You will do fine.
- Oct 7, '08 by elizzFind a friend that you can study with. Gook luck!!! You can do this.
- Oct 13, '08 by aknottedyarnFirst: you are not stupid. Get that out of your head. You came here for help, right? Stupid people don't do that.
Second: Do what you need to do to keep seizures under control.
Third: Study partner and ask teacher for help.
I am sure you can do it. Breathe every once in a while. When you have the urge to call yourself stupid again, replace that thought with your reason for fighting this battle. Something like, I will take time to understand this so I can help others.
You are a person who is deserving of help to get to your goal.
- Oct 13, '08 by lundenhi i am just reading your post. how have you been? how are classes coming? i hope all is well with you.
- Oct 24, '08 by ellen 12If you don't succeed at first you have to try and try again.
I found nursing training very stressful, sorry to hear of your struggle.
Seek some learning support. I never got around to taking up this option, but I think there are strategies you can put in place, that will serve to help you to achieve a good outcome.
Hope things are okay with you at the moment.
Cyber hug!Last edit by ellen 12 on Oct 24, '08 : Reason: forgot the hug