Speeding ticket vs ipnRegister Today!
- by virgojd Aug 2I am currently in the florida IPN Program. I got a speeding ticket yesterday. the cop said I was doing 70 in a 45. I am going to contest in court. my question is: if I am convicted of this offense, is this considered a violation of IPN?
- Aug 2 by virgojdnope, just speeding. stupid me, I didn't see the speed sign. it was just a small area where the speed limit changed to 45 then 65. anyway, im going to try and fight it in traffic court and see if I can get it reduced. I was just paranoid. you know how IPN is?! lol! you never know!! thanks for the response!!!
- Aug 3 by HunnieBadger70 in a 45 is more than a misdemeanor speeding, I would seek help for that ticket! Good luck!
- Aug 4 by virgojdfrom what I have gathered about the super speeder law here in Georgia, is a driver convicted of speeding at 75 mph or more on a two-lane road or at 85 mph and above on any road or highway in the State of Georgia. so, I am 5 mph UNDER, thank goodness. still it will be a hefty fine IF i'm convicted. I am taking it to traffic court and try to beat it or have it reduced. I believe the officer clocked the semi truck beside me. anyway, I have reported it to IPN just in case. I should find out Monday (tomorrow) what IPN has to say about it.
- Aug 27 by virgojdIPN says no need to report speeding tickets.....