US Nurses Wishing to Work Overseas - Page 28Register Today!
- May 11, '12 by KyliembakalyarI am not sure if there is already a feed for more question but,
I wanted to explore schooling options overseas however I want to be able to move back to the US after and work. Does anyone know of schools that have this that are accredited by the US?
anything helps, thank you!
- May 11, '12 by Silverdragon102Each BON will have their own list, so better to check with BON. Just be aware that doing training overseas will be expensive, you will have more hoops to jump through when getting registered in the US and your transcripts will be required to cover areas like Pharmacology, Adult, Paeds, Mental Health and Obstetrics
- May 14, '12 by tangmonkeyloveI am graduating with my bachelors in nursing and am looking to maybe relocate for a few years in russia. What are their policies? Or anything you have heard I maybe should be filled in on. My parents think I am just insane I want to go there, but gotta get it outta the system!
- May 30, '12 by dido3477I'm doing some research into moving overseas to work as an RN. I am interested in NZ, AUS, or the UK. I know this can be quite a lengthy process and was wondering if anyone in this forum had any advice as far as areas to live in. I prefer the bigger city atmosphere. Also I was wondering if anyone has used an agency within any of these countries that they had great success with! Any input would be helpful! thanks!
- Jun 4, '12 by xaxa14hi,
does anyone know what states will allow to take NCLEX without local RN?
- Jun 9, '12 by rkaymayI'm hoping to work as a nurse in Romania after I graduate with my BSN. Does anyone know their policies and/or how to apply? I want to work in the orphanages. Thank you!
- Jun 10, '12 by hilife_RNHi everyone,
Just curious, has anyone applied under Tier 2 (general) visa recently, and did the priority service? If so, from the time you submitted the online visa application to receiving US passport in the mailbox---how long did it take?
- Jul 30, '12 by rnfalnc2009[QUOTE=suzanne4;1545945]I am starting this thread as a sticky at the request of one of our members, for a place for those that wish to emigrate from the US to work as an RN.<br>
Please feel free to post your concerns and questions about working overseas here.
I am interested in working in The American Hospital in Dubai. Has anyone worked in Dubai who could share their experience regarding salary, housing, culture,?