Denied by CABON now to take LVN.. - Page 24Register Today!
- Nov 8, '12 by proudpinayQuote from jayceeceejust to be sure submitt also your college diploma if you have a copy of it..@proudpinay hi! Bvn only asked me for my highschool diploma and not my college diploma. Do you think i will encounter any problems regarding my application? My school sent all the requirements they're asking for (nursing program,tor etc). Really nervous right now lol
- Nov 9, '12 by jayceeceeQuote from proudpinayOh no! Lol u think theyre gonna ask for it? I already submitted all the requirements without the college diploma lol should i send it separately?just to be sure submitt also your college diploma if you have a copy of it..
- Nov 9, '12 by jayceecee@proudpinay can i have your email address? So i can contact you directly lol
- Quote from achiellezHi kabayan! Dunno if you can take the nclex- pn since your an undergrad.. Try to call the bvn..Hi kabayan. Im a BSN undergraduate in the philippines, just need 1 sem to finish it but didn't have a do so. Im wondering if i can challenge the NCLEX PN. If so, what method should i use, Method 2 or method 3.
- @proudpinay hi kabayan! how many months did you wait before you got your eligibilty?
- Nov 10, '12 by proudpinayQuote from jayceecee2 1/2 mos.kabayan and about your college diploma I guess if they didn't ask you for it then its ok..@proudpinay hi kabayan! how many months did you wait before you got your eligibilty?
- Quote from proudpinayThanks kabayan for the response ive been waiting for 6 weeks now lol hoping to hear from them soon called them 2 weeks ago to follow up my application and they said theyre still processing august applicants. Lol mine was received last september2 1/2 mos.kabayan and about your college diploma I guess if they didn't ask you for it then its ok..
- Nov 14, '12 by jayceecee@proudpinay hi kabayan! Any news on your brn application?
- Nov 14, '12 by proudpinayQuote from jayceeceeI was denied by CA BRN to take NCLEX-RN exam because of concurrency issue that's why I applied for LVN exam.@proudpinay hi kabayan! Any news on your brn application?
- Nov 14, '12 by wildleviosa24Quote from dragon_ladyYou're very much welcome kabayan.Did i address you right?HE or SHE?I'm sorry about that.Just don't lose hope,this is only a trials for us international graduates.But with the help of our LORD,we'll get through it.Just pray and have faith in him.Good luck to us.I'm still waiting for the board's reply for my clinical cases.How long did it take to you before you receive your letter from the board?
HI! I just saw your post and i am experiencing the sme thing. Actually i already pass my NCLEX in vermont i tried endorsing my license in cali but to no avail. I kinda hate how strict CABRN is. They are really giving us a hard time.