California NCLEX-RN passer w/o SSN wanting to apply for NY license:STEP BY STEP - Page 8Register Today!
- Sep 21, '12 by Silverdragon102You need to send in your application to NY Bon website. All info is there. Also you will be required to complete a couple of online courses
- Sep 27, '12 by regineong36@silverdragon: can you please post the websyt for me to check? how much it will cost to apply for eligibility since im done wth the cvs stage?
$29---------------Continuing Education Fee
$60---------------License Verification Fee
is this correct?
- Sep 27, '12 by kiwinarzhi guys, I already sent my Form 1 and the reference on the post verified that it was successfully delivered. Now, my question is... How are you going to get a confirmation that they received my application form plus the payment of $143 bank draft etc? what was your experienced? i.e. Received email or letter of confirmation. Thanks
- Oct 19, '12 by moki9204hello gud afternoon.
i would just like to ask something about my application for the sate of New York..
i am currently residing here in California as a permanent resident.. i was educated in the philippines and passed the Philippine NLE, as well.. but i havent had the chance to get my license in the Philippines coz after i took the board exam.. i went directly here in the US..
I already applied for CGFNS CVS for New York State.. and mentioned there that i was never been able to get any professional license in any jurisdiction. the documents are already ready for submission to CGFNS..
my question is.. do i need to have a local licensed where i got my education in order to apply for New York?
my documents for NYSED are also ready for submission and i also indicated there that i havent got any professional license in any jurisdiction..
another question.. should i submit FORM 1 to NYSED while im still applying for CGFNS CVS for New York State?
thank you and hoping for an answer... it would be appreciated..
- Mar 15 by Theking04Can I do the CES instead of CVS on CGFNS?
- Jul 8 by icurn_hmcHi i have question regarding endorsement
- Jul 9 by icurn_hmcMy cali nclex is already is expired/not active since june 2012. It is possible that i can endorse to NY state? And one thing more i ddnt apply for visa screennand my ielts is expired too. thank you!