CA BRN new requirements for NCLEX RN international students - page 88
I had already registered online in Pearson Vue but I think I'm not yet eligible to take the test. Is there an expiration date for my registration at PV? I received a letter from CA BON requesting for new requirements such as:... Read More
- 0Jan 20, '13 by zhapper2002Quote from vilma13I tried the LVN route after being denied by CA-BRN in 2011. I asked my analyst to forward my records to BVNPT and got my eligibility after 6 months. I passed the NCLEX-PN last November 2012 and now I am a Licensed Vocational Nurse. How come they don't send a copy of your transcript now? My analyst was the one who suggested and told me that she can send my transcript to BVNPT if I wanna apply to sit for PN exam and I said yes so she sent it. Have you tried calling your analyst to talk to him/her?shawie
I am one of this nclex-rn applicant that was denied,i have been to two nsg.schools here but they one do not cater for this case and one does not know what to do,so instead of wasting my time i want to do the lvn test but when i email my analyst to forward my record to the BVNpt to save time and money but she replied can not be so with the BVNPT it must come from the school again.I dont understand they are in the same umbrella but diff. depart.
Anyone tried this and was accepted??
- 0Jan 20, '13 by zhapper2002Quote from ohhlalaWhere did you get that info? What happened then? They should've talked with the CA-BRN 2 years ago during the height of increasing denied applicants. I hope there's something good that will happen after hearing that step by CHED.Guess what!! Employees from CHED went to Cali last december & arranged a meeting with the board of nursing!
- 1Jan 20, '13 by ohhlalaQuote from zhapper2002Our dean told me. They'll have a meeting on feb 2. Once i find out what happened, i'll let you guys know.Where did you get that info? What happened then? They should've talked with the CA-BRN 2 years ago during the height of increasing denied applicants. I hope there's something good that will happen after hearing that step by CHED.
- 0Jan 21, '13 by zhapper2002Quote from vilma13Hi there! Been reading your posts so I decided to reply to your queries though Im not shawie. LOL Really? They don't send copies of transcripts anymore? I wonder what happened then that made em to change their minds not to do the forwarding of transcripts from BRN to BVNPT no more.Thank u shawie for the quick reply. yeah i don't know why,the BVNPT don't accept record from the BRN and my analyst said she cant send record to them too. I did email them.
I read method 3 but i want to know exactly what u did if u don't mind..
my email is [email protected]
Btw, I did Method 3. Just make sure you prepared everything what's in the checklist and you're good to go Let your school fill up the RECORD OF NURSING FORM.
- 0Jan 22, '13 by smontenegro23hi everyone, i was reading all posts on here. i guess im not alone. i took the nclex twice already back in 2009 and 2011, yet failed. i reapplied last feb of 2012. Only now, after submitting so much requirements that i received a letter saying i have to go back to school and so forth because of some deficiencies in both theory and clinical classes. What should I do? please help