CA BRN new requirements for NCLEX RN international students - Page 82Register Today!
- Dec 7, '12 by aniel72Hi guys! I'm interested with the CSU-Fresno program too! Kindly PM me about the details of this program. Thanks!
- Dec 8, '12 by Theking04Will there be any problem if I will endorse my license from New Mexico to California? I graduated from the Philippines and is now staying at California. Thanks
- Dec 8, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from Theking04You will have to meet same requirements and if there are concerns of concurrency issues then you will not meet state requirements and not be able to endorseWill there be any problem if I will endorse my license from New Mexico to California? I graduated from the Philippines and is now staying at California. Thanks
- Dec 10, '12 by nerie018Quote from jenkitsHi jenkits, First I want to thank you for posting this helpful information. It's so nice of you to help. 😊 I recently got my letter from Cali Boards and they're requiring me to study MS and OB again and I'm interested in enrolling at MSMC or National University. I just want to know if your husband has successfully enrolled on either of these two schools? Or is he still on the waiting list? If you could give me more information about these two schools I will really appreciate. if you don't mind kindly msg me thru ym it's firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance.Hello everyone! Mount St Mary College, Los Angeles does not have a wait list. According to the Admin Asst, admission to MS and OB classes is dependent on the Director of Nursing and upon completion on the following requirements: 1. Toefl minimun score 2132. Written recommendation from someone who is knowledgeable about the candidate3. Nursing entrance exam test4. Personal interview5. CPR/BLS6. Fire safety card7. Completed health insurance8. Malpractice insurance policy9. Criminal background10. Adequate transportation11. Current driver's license and auto insurance
* I tried contacting them but they never return my call. Thanks again! 😊
- Dec 10, '12 by nerie018Quote from proudpinayFrom where are you proud pinay?
Can't find a school that will just accept my deficiencies..I want a school near from where I live too..
- Dec 11, '12 by uwiwenHi Everyone!
I just went to National University in San Diego for an inquiry for the taking the 2 subjects OB and Med-Surg and they told me that they are not offering a special classes but only as a package with the rest of the nursing course. Is it certain National University that are offering this special courses? if so which ones? Also, is there any other schools in San Diego that will accept this deficiencies?
Thank you and God Bless!
- Dec 11, '12 by rurounik98Hello Kuyafern,
I am interested to sign up for the CSU Fresno program, but I have a question. I have not yet received my declined letter from the BRN, but I am sure that my cases and theories are not concurrent. Can I still sign up for CSU Fresno?