CA Board of Nursing - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 10, '11 by stacey05bsnjojo,
how long did it take for them to reply after u send out the requirements?did u send ur clinical cases too woth the signture or just the summary
- Dec 10, '11 by stacey05my cases from the delivery has no chief nurse signature since i did it at the maternity clinic do u think they will question that?
- Dec 10, '11 by BsnjojoHi stacey, i mailed clinical cases last nov 17 and got their reply yesterday dec 9. The clinical cases that i submitted are copies of the original documents and have all the signatures that your going to submit to the PRC if your going to take the local boards in the philippines.
- Dec 10, '11 by BsnjojoI hope they wont question that stacey.
- Jan 3, '12 by kewlNursetobeany update, did they allow you already?
- Jan 4, '12 by melai12hello guys.. i took my first NCLEX RN last august 2011 and failed reapply again november 2011 and got a reply letter dec 19 saying that im not eligible and need to send them a copy of clinical duty(major minor cases scrubs for cord dressings and delivery assistance) i graduated in 2009 i did not took the local board.. i have a copy here with with all my cases i did not submitted this copy to PRC because i did not took the exam back home. can i send these copy at the BRN?? or should i talk to the school?? its gona take forever again just like the first time im completing my requirements.. pls guys share ur updates on your situation. thanks.. may GOD help us..
- Jan 5, '12 by starleviosaguess what? i have the exact same situation.
same time frame.
and back to being ineligible.
HOPELESS case. its a dead end.
believe me I have done everything, and right now Im just applying at Nevada. Im done with California, too much stress and hassle. I have always had problems from the start with them. They're too strict now.
- Jan 5, '12 by Natalie123Starleviosa..did your school also send a justification letter explaining why your cases are dated the way they are??? and your analyst still denied you eligibility?..this is very discouraging news =0(.
- Jan 5, '12 by htodabIt sucks that they are being technical with the dates .