Bridging Program in Australia - page 27
by michikoy 276,780 Views | 2039 Comments
Hi. I am new here. I don't know exactly where to go. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines and I am interested in studying in Australia for a bridging course that will help me become a registered nurse there. I need... Read More
- 0Oct 19, '12 by jap_617Quote from Ianlanvin26wow! in short, receiving the LOE is not the end of agony yet..Hi jap! well i have submitted my application last September 10. then ive waited for like almost a month and i havent received anything so i asked my agency to call their office to follow it up. Sadly i have to resend my application again because they havent received any application coming from me. so i sent my application again last week of september and i received an email from them october 3rd. after 2 weeks my friend told me that they were sending out interview schedules, so was like so psyched about it but i thought that they might send it last week of october cause there are so many applicants. To my surprise, i received an email from them october 13th regarding my interview schedule. and the rest is history. My advise is you need to ring them up in order for them to follow up your application. Because there are so many applicants applying for AAON its so crazy. i even considered applying to other schools for back up but my heart is with AAON. well to sum it up a good follow up and patience will do the trick! i hope you'll be able to receive the interview schedule in due time. Goodluck Jap!!!
Thank you for the infos Ianlanvin.
Maybe im going to give them a ring next wk or after nxt wk. so i need to be patient a little bit more.
by the way, did you apply by post or by email with scanned documents?
likewise, how was your interview? was the questions basically about clinical experiences or like 'anything under the sun' or general question type? could you please state some of them if you dont mind.
thank you thank you!
- 0Oct 19, '12 by Ianlanvin26Quote from jap_617Yeah, totally I thought getting the LOE was the end of my agony but then again finding a school is stressful as well. Anyway back to your queries, I did send my application thru email. I scanned all the documents needed and sent to them the documents ASAP. Make sure you send them ALL the requirements needed. For the questions read on the 20th tread that thaimidwife posted because most of the questions that were thrown at me were basically there. I slightly fudged it up, lol maybe because of the nerves. But relatively it's okay. You just need to relax!!!!!!! Take note of this advice!!!!Lol all the questions that the interviewer asked me were related to my work experience and dreams and goals!!!! Seriously!!!! I'm not kidding it's like answering a slum book back when your in hs. Lol but I think they are testing your communication skills. So there. I'm sure you'll pass it!!!! Aja!!!!!wow! in short, receiving the LOE is not the end of agony yet.. Thank you for the infos Ianlanvin.Maybe im going to give them a ring next wk or after nxt wk. so i need to be patient a little bit more.by the way, did you apply by post or by email with scanned documents?likewise, how was your interview? was the questions basically about clinical experiences or like 'anything under the sun' or general question type? could you please state some of them if you dont mind.thank you thank you!
- 0Oct 19, '12 by jap_617yah that's what i thought, that the questions are basically to test on how are we able to express ourselves in english (same with IELTS speaking i guess). but as everyone said in this forum, it still requires a bit of preparation, plus panic control!
but overall, i need not to bother about the interview for now coz i have not yet received confirmations from the schools i am trying to enrol with hehehe.
thank you for your infos once more. i'll keep those in mind
- 0Oct 21, '12 by Ianlanvin26Quote from bigbrowneyesWell I just got interviewed last week so I am waiting for the results. I don't know what intake they will give me but I'm hoping to get an earlier one. I hope. Well good luck to you! Hope everything goes well on ur bp intake.hello ianlanvin26! i am for december but still waiting for the letter of offer from aaon to proceed with visa processing. how about you?
- 0Oct 21, '12 by Ianlanvin26Quote from dougersNope! they wont ask anything technical. the questions that they asked me were personal ones. Goodluck with your interview!Halu! How're you all? I went to read about Interview with AAON (as mine is scheduled tomorrow morning!). Argh.. Getting anxious now.. I was wondering if AAON will ask technical questions at all..??
- 0Oct 22, '12 by jap_617Quote from dougersHi dougers!Interview done! I almost missed it (again!) because I didn't realise that DST's started! Sheesh!!
Anyway, thanks Ianlanvin26! Praying it'll all be good. Cheers!
congrats! another step well-done!
i am still on my enrollment process at AAoN. would you please share what were the questions they asked you? for me to have additional ideas in preparation for my future interview with them hehehe.