Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - page 77
Hi, was just wondering if anyone else here is applying as a nurse in Norway?? I am leaving on sept 8 and want to get in touch with other nurses who is planning/hoping to work in Norway.. Please send me an email or pm ... Read More
- 0Feb 10 by patzs@Bernard Frimpong
Based on my experience here, I recommend that you take things slowly to 1) save money and 2) save time. While you're in Ghana, apply for authorization as nursing aide or health care worker via SAK â€“ sak.no and study Norwegian language through online resources. There are so many websites and forums giving free Norwegian lessons.
Check UDI for requirements in obtaining student visa at UDI: Which studies entitle you to a residence permit?
- 0Feb 10 by patzsQuote from denialprincessHi @denialprincessHello Katana_kb.
I am planning to go to Norway early next year. I am still waiting for my Autorisasjon as auxillary nurse anytime this month. I am now starting to process my visa requirements. Having said that, which website should we apply online for the residence permit for skilled workers ? is it okay if I apply at norway.ph or udi.no?Also, If my visa gets approved, what are the chances of survival if I know now one? When it comes to finding work, does it really have to be that the resume that we wwill be submitting to any employer should be in Norsk? Will we include the autorisasjon when submitting our xredentials? I learned until Level 2 norsk here in the Philippines but I am still not that well versed with the language. I know the pros and cons of deciding to take my chances in Norway, but as a Student visa will I be able to pull it off? It would be a first for me to stand on my own. Furthermore, if ever I do get a job anywhere in Norway, what if the duration of my work is longer than the expiration of my visa? Will I be able to convert my visa to a working visa? I heard that they don't allow jobseekers visa anymore. I hope to hear from you soon because I have no one else to ask. Thank you.
I came in Norway last year. Good job you have studied norsk already. Keep studying and take prøve 3 once you arrive in Norway since all nursing aide job posts require it. Once you have your autorisasjon, prøve 3, and you can speak and write norsk in real life, you'll have a good chance of getting a job I guess.
- 0Mar 13 by tracykissHi. Can anyone tell me how to study or work in norway i have autorisasjon since 2010. Do i need to get a new one? Please also post the requirements or any related links. I have a cousin in norway and her family wants to sponsor me. Currently working outside the philippines and have no idea of the new process. Replies will greatly appreciated
- 0Mar 25 by mhaeness88good day to allnurses
I would like to ask help for my application to norway. I have SAK Certification already and finished level 5 language study. I don't know what to do next, can I apply for visa directly?or I need to find an employer first?do I need to be an Au Pair first?
I hope someone can help me with this, thank you and GOD BLESS.
- 0Apr 16 by sidney0811Quote from jektranWhat did they tell u during the interview? I mean how long do we still have to wait? I was interviewed last jan 2014 and they said dont expect a reply anytime soon! Sad!For march 2013 applicants and onwards: Does anyone in the group received their visa already? Thank you.
Just had our interview last march 21, 2014.