NP App?Register Today!
- by sbj101 Jun 22Hi - I am looking for app suggestions for adult/gero NP use. Of course it doesn't have to be NP specific; I was just wondering if anyone has found any super helpful drug/reference/procedure apps?
- Jun 22 by BostonFNPApps I use more or less daily:
UpToDate, Micromedix Interactions, ICD9 Consult, ECW, Medscape
- Jun 23 by traumaRUsUpToDate is what I use all the time. Fortunately our practice buys our subscriptions....about $450 per year.
- Jun 23 by BostonFNPA little hint: the student rate is 350 for two years. Well worth it. Buy a new two yet sub right before you graduate and be set for two years, that is if your practice won't cover it.
- Jun 23 by AtomicWomanI use uptodate constantly. I have to pay for it myself, but for the peace of mind it gives me, it is well worth it.
- Jun 24 by sbj101Thanks for the replies (and tips)! I can get up to date access through my school right now - I am thinking it will be worth the money in the future.