sex in the work place...really? - Page 21Register Today!
- Feb 8, '12 by Hygiene QueenGitano: I know... it's so sad!I think we should demand conjugal breaks!Lol!
- Feb 9, '12 by MN-NurseQuote from Sarah GUnder the best conditions, sex isn't the most sanitary of activities...Sex on the job... actually kinda gross if you think about it. Remember Microbiology? Hospitals aren't the most sanitary of places.
- Aug 12, '12 by markkuss...we often madeout in various place up until my friend found out & reported him because he's no good for me. This guy goes after every female in my work, he truely is a pig & I recently found out he is married with children. Ive heard about him being with people from other housekeepers to nursing staff & how he would go to empty rooms or anywhere quiet to have sex with him. ...
- Aug 16, '12 by Been there,done thatI'd be too tired.
- Aug 16, '12 by GitanoRNOh! let me think...NOT!!!!!:redlight:
- Aug 22, '12 by MaevishHaha! I heard that our house supervisor (she no longer works here, it was ages ago) caught a couple doing it in a conference room....wish I could've seen her face! :-)
- Oct 24, '12 by Lil guppyICU superviser and a lab tech, two ICU nurses. Np and the resp tech...don and a md..a hot RN in the er that tried every new nurse in the hospital...that was funny, watching him make his moves...no matter how many times the new nurses were warned about er hotty, he succeeded more than not
- Oct 25, '12 by SaoirseRNNot gonna lie, there are a couple of doctors I'd barricade myself in a room with if they gave me he eye and tossed their heads in that direction --*in theory*. In practice, even if that was even a possibility, it would SO not happen at work.
- Nov 3, '12 by turnforthenurseRNI guess it happens more often than we think...same with patients having sex!