Angry Nurse here! - page 2
by beeker 14,117 Views | 94 Comments
Last night a float pool tech ate my lunch and threw away my tupperware containers when he was done. I didn't know about it until it was too late, but I had homemade soup, yogurt, homemade cookies, and a drink tied in a bag in the... Read More
- 4Jan 7, '13 by cheez1285This happens to me so often that I started just bringing instant oatmeal to work and just eating that with a banana. Basically, I dont bring anything that needs to be in the fridge so I can just lock it in my locker.
- 6Jan 7, '13 by SaoirseRNSeriously? I love how he thinks the "no name on it" excuse makes it justifiable. I'd report him because theft is theft and if he has so little regard for coworkers I bet he wouldn't hesitate to steal from patients either.
- 1Jan 7, '13 by Kayla.J.RNWhat did you end up eating? I don't think I could go a whole shift without eating anything and I'm NOT pregnant... so I can imagine how upsetting that must have been for you. I get super cranky if I don't eat... hard to function with low blood sugar...
I think I would have demanded that person to order me lunch or else I would definitely tell their supervisor.
- 3Jan 7, '13 by DoeRNThat's terrible. And for me I'm so picky over food that I rarely eat homemade food that someone brings in. I rarely participate in pot lucks at work. Unless I know for a fact that the person is super clean and have no pets. Or they don't allow their pets in the kitchen. Not saying you aren't clean but still to eat someone's personal food that you don't know. It makes my skin crawl thinking about it.
This sounds reportable and especially since he is known to do this. What a jerk.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- 0Jan 7, '13 by pronurse45can't believe that there are people like that, but there really are. In my previous workplace I was warned that there are "rats" who stole food in the fridge so as much as possible we must not store foods in there!I agree...I he should be fired/reprimanded from what he does,,what he did is really unacceptable