RN night program in NCRegister Today!
- by T2NURSE Jul 22, '11Does anyone know of any 2 year RN programs that can be completed at night in North Carolina? I'm a stay-at-home mom switching careers. I already have my BS in teaching. But, I would like to work on a nursing degree at night. Thanks, t2nurse
- Jul 22, '11 by nyanbensmommy1community colleges would be your best bet for a 2 year night program. what part of NC are you in?
- Jul 22, '11 by sandanrnstudentNash Community College offers a night program to receive your RN. If I can be of any help just let me know.
- Jul 22, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to NC Nursing Programs Discussion forum for more responses.
- Jul 27, '11 by olliesmommy1005Cape Fear has a night program
- Jul 29, '11 by dragonfly29What area in NC do you live in? Mercy School of Nursing has a night program and it's located in Charlotte, NC.