Mercy School of Nursing SUMMER 2011 hopefuls!Register Today!
- by Melissa825 Dec 12, '10I'm just curious if there is anyone out there that has applied to the summer session at Mercy! Letters go out next week!
- Dec 13, '10 by CertifiedTechI did and I can't even sleep!! Good Luck!
- Dec 13, '10 by Melissa825I replied to you on the other board. What is your GPA? What did you make on TEAS? What did you make in your pre-reqs? Is this your first time applying?
- Jan 24, '11 by poppy79Hi. I had Originally applied last year but was put on hold b/c the class filled up so fast. But thankfully I just got accepted for Aug 2011!!
- Feb 6, '11 by techr2nurse@ Poppy79 How do you already know for August acceptance to MSON? They haven't sent any letters out yet have they?
- Feb 7, '11 by Beggin4MercyPoppy79,
Are you in NC or PA? After reading another post of yours, I'm thinking we are talking about two different schools. There is a Mercy School of Nursing in both states, and Techr2nurse and I are in NC. Just want to clarify....thanks!
- Feb 10, '11 by JenMo131poppy79, i applied to the pa upmc mercy school of nursing in december for the august 2011 start.. and i was put on the waitlist. i called and they told me there are only 3 ppl on the waitlist soo if 3 ppl decided not to accept their acceptance into the school.. i'd have a seat. she also told me that they got all of their "waitlisters" from last yr in so theres a good chance. were u put on the waitlist last year and did not get in??
- Feb 12, '11 by tnrnncI received my MSON fall 2011 letter in the mail today.
- Mar 7, '11 by browneyedgirl1104JenMo131......I was told by Mercy son that they were reviewing apps on March 4th and I should hear something this week.All of the seats are NOT filled yet.I have faith that God would NOT have brought me through this entire last yrs journey only to have the door shut in my face so to speak. I am 42 yrs old and know that if I dont make it to one of the 2 schools for this summer admission than that's it for me because I do NOT have another year to wait to start.I have NO classes left to take at CCAC and it would just be to difficult to go back to work then quit to start school next year.So I will try to hold on to my faith and not be a nervous wreck though I have to admit I am finding myself a little more nervous as the days go by... Praying I get a chance to fulfill my dream.Last edit by browneyedgirl1104 on Mar 7, '11
- Mar 7, '11 by browneyedgirl1104Who did you speak with at Mercy? **** I wasnt told the same you were.I was told that deadlines for apps to be submitted was Feb 28th for the class begining August 2011 and I had sent my app into them Feb 5th so I am patiently waiting.I was told there were seats still open and that they meet once a month to go over apps and that I would be notified this week March 7th.Good luck to you and hopefully we hear good news soon...Last edit by VickyRN on Mar 10, '11 : Reason: Names of personnel edited from post for privacy reasons