Job market in Fayetteville, NCRegister Today!
- by Mangofruit Jul 5Hi everyone!
I am moving to Fayetteville NC in October. I will have exactly one year of experience in Oncology/Palliative Acute Care at the time of my move. My question is what is the job market like for ADNs in Fayetteville? I am so interested in Cape Fear Valley...how far in advance do you reccomend I apply? Thank you for any input you can give me!
- 1,172 Views
- Jul 5 by chareI would apply now if there are any positions that you are interested in. When you do apply, be very clear regarding your availability.
Unfortunately I know nothing about the job market.
Good luck with your relocation.
- Jul 8 by MangofruitThanks guys! This is helpful info!
- Jul 12 by studentnurserachelI started my career at the Valley and was surprised to see them at a national conference this month recruiting nurses. They are hiring in all areas and even still actively hire new grads, so you should be fine.
- Jul 18 by MangofruitI received a request from HR to interview 3 hours after I applied. Hopefully this leads to a unit interview!
- Jul 28 by aholleyCongrats!! Are you going through their New Grad Nursing Program? I heard the proram is great. I want to apply there when it's time. I just started school this pass March, but I love to plan ahead...I love that area and plan to eventually purchase a home in Fayetteville. I do have a question...should I apply to this program when I have btw 3-4 months left in school, or is that too early or too late? Thanks guys for your input!!
Quote from cassie77775I'm not sure on the specifics of their job market but I do know I just got a job at cape fear as a brand new ADN.
- Sep 18 by smduranjust moved here from new mexico. I've been an RN for 3 years now. I have no idea what to write from pay on applications. What is the minimum pay rate for RNs ? what would you say is a good rate to ask for? any help would be great i'm looking to work part time because i want to work on my BSN
- Sep 22 by Katie71275Aholley-I am Cassie77775's sister..and she did apply several months before graduation and is in their new grad program. She LOVES it.