Interview at Duke - page 14
by Daisy90 82,892 Views | 287 Comments
Hi all, I am graduating this May, and I have just received word that I will have an interview at Duke University Hospital next week. I was wondering if anyone had any interview tips for me? This is my very first interview... Read More
- 0Nov 7, '12 by poppy1I completely agree with you about the opportunities at Duke. I forgot to keep track of what OR preference I indicated, but if memory serves me right, I think it was urology or cardiology. Honestly, however, I would be happy with any type of OR. How about you? I will be traveling from out of state for this interview so I really hope it works out, otherwise it will be an expensive job interview.
- 0Nov 7, '12 by rinaroseI has said ortho granted I would be happy with anything as well. I just had done my 200 hour preceptorship experience on an ortho floor and thought it would give me a leg up having a little bit of ortho knowledge. I also will be traveling from out of state for this interview from MA so its hard to invest money into something that may be an opportunity. Hopefully we will both get offers and it will be worth the travel.
- 0Nov 12, '12 by ClovellI got an email today saying my application has been forwarded to the hiring manager! How long does it take to find out if you are picked for an interview?? Also does anyone know when they have the next interview/shadow?? Does duke pay for interview costs?
Thanks! I hope I get a call! This is my dream job!
- 0Nov 24, '12 by gallifreyQuote from ercastro2Good luck to you! I've got a friend who will be working there. Any word yet?Doing my interview tomorrow for peds cardiology... I flew in from California to do this interview, so i hope it works out. anyone else interviewing tomorrow or this week? What floors?
- 0Dec 4, '12 by esf08001Hi everyone,
I'm interviewing next week at Duke and am looking for some advice. Did anyone bring letters of recommendation? A lot of new grad programs require them but it doesn't seem like a requirement at Duke. Should I bring one anyway? Also I am flying in the day before and I'm wondering what hotel to stay in?