Cape Fear CC 2011?
- 0Mar 13, '11 by wtc-wilmingtonAny people applied to CFCC for fall of 2011 and waiting for the letters? I did and am going crazy! hoping it will be end of March/early April. Point count reviews are this week.
- 0Mar 19, '11 by jbplmbtI'm waiting as well. Glad to see you two on here! The counselor that did my point count review said letters are going out March 25th. Do you mean that 300 people passed their PSB as well? If so, wow those are scary competitive numbers!! This is my first year applying to nursing school and we're moving to the area in June. Have you all applied before and do you mind if I ask you what your point total was(mine was 290)? I asked the counselor what the range of points were for last year's students that made it into the program and she said this year they were counting the PSB scores differently so she couldn't tell me whether I was even competitive or not. Anyway, look forward to hearing from you all!
- 0Mar 20, '11 by wtc-wilmingtonAt least we know that the field was slightly weeded out, even if it leaves more qualified applicants to compete against, I cant wait till this coming up weekend (when the letters should be sent) I've been waiting since october when i applied. This is my first time applying and am scared to death that I wont get in, I also asked the advisor about any hint towards what the numbers looked like and got nowhere. My points I wish were higher, overall I have 331, the spelling on the PSB completely killed my score, barely made the cutoff on it! I wish I had some idea on the applicant "pool". Good luck to everyone applying! Hope to be meeting ya'll at orientation in the summer!
- 0Mar 22, '11 by TatkI'm SO glad that I'm not the only one F R E A K I N G out!!! I'm so impatient with waiting to hear about changes that affect my future!!! I feel like this process has lasted forever. I got a 309, which I'm bummed about. I did good on the PSB, but I really lack the pre-reqs and I would rather do them while in the program than do more school before getting in. All of my appendages are crossed, even my boss asks every time I see her if there is news, she may be more impatient than I am!!
This is the only school I applied to, so hopefully other applicants will end up accepting other offers leaving more room for people like me!!
I really wish there was some kind of online update letting us know the news instantly instead of having to wait and being kept in the dark about any changes with the time frame or what the status is. I get nervous every day I drive home wondering if there's a letter waiting, I know, I'm obsessed!
Good luck to EVERYBODY! I hope there is GREAT news in the mail ASAP!!
- 0Mar 23, '11 by Courtney0616hey guys.... i didnt get in... just got my letter... they said 383 applicants was the total... i didnt even get chosen as al ALT.... uhgg i hope you all have better luck!!! im crushed... im in the cna program at cfcc now ...(class tonight actually) but my hearts been set on the RN program for about 3 years now...and just when i finish all the classes required, i get denied...
im dying to know what points people had that DID get in!!!!! ill be back on with my actual total later... i forget the exact #....