What Should We Call NICU NursingRegister Today!
This is a discussion on What Should We Call NICU Nursing in NICU Nursing / Neonatal, part of Critical Care Nursing ... What Should We Call NICU Nursing is a tumblr by an anonymous NICU Nurse who uses it as animated GIF...by roquen Feb 4What Should We Call NICU Nursing is a tumblr by an anonymous NICU Nurse who uses it as animated GIF therapy.
I think its hilarious and really helps us realize we're definitely not alone in our NICU troubles.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=813270©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,202 Views
- Feb 4 by champagnesupeRNovaThat was hilarious and so spot on
- Feb 4 by Bortaz, RNLaughed out loud about the one about the intubated baby crying.
My first ever unexpected extubation: I was sitting at my baby's bedside, in the dark, charting. The baby was a 2 day old 24 weeker on the HFJV with conventional backup. It was really quiet and dark. I was just charting along, when I heard a baby cry. Much to my terror...it was my baby! He'd pulled the entire ETT out of his mouth. The neobar had come loose, I reckon.
I was about 2 months old in my NICU career when that happened, so I'm sure you can imagine the panic that set in. Haha, good times. My poor charge nurse...how did she survive me?
- Feb 4 by KristeyKThat was hilarious! I totally identify with the "new nurse". LOL
- Feb 4 by prmenrsSooo good!
- Feb 5 by Do-overGood stuff, even for us on the adult side!
- Mar 9 by BNE103Haha, love it!!