New Grad NICU Support Thread - Page 18Register Today!
- Oct 7, '12 by CalabriaI also am not a new graduate, but I'm transferring to NICU very soon after spending almost 2 years on a mixed antepartum/mother-baby unit! I'm very excited to be joining you all!
- Oct 7, '12 by HarpariaI have a NICU brain that I am willing to share as well. It is very structured, because I that's what I need to stay on task. PM me if you would like a copy.
- I am still new, so I haven't met my 15 posts quite yet...I anticipate this very soon though! lol. I will PM you when I am able to PM on here. Thanks!!
- I really appreciate everyone's advice on here!
- Oct 11, '12 by smlinarBortaz, RN could you please send me the spread sheet and the hand off that you emailed to other nurses? I would greatly appreciate it! Since I am a new grad in NICU I'm sure it will be a great help. I could not find your email address, and btw I just joined. Thank you so much-smlinar
- Oct 11, '12 by smlinarDear nurse Bortaz, I just sent you a comment regarding the spread sheet and the hand off that you emailed to other nurses. If you could please email it to me it would be greatly appreciated! Since I am a new grad in NICU, I am sure that it will be a great help. My email is email@example.com
Thank you so much!
- Oct 12, '12 by littlepeopleRNICUI was searching through this thread looking for tips, and I found my old username that I had forgotten when I came back to this site. I was southern.bellex3. Just posting to say that anyone reading along who maybe doesn't get there the first go-round, keep trying You will!
- Oct 13, '12 by Bortaz, RNI recently updated my NICU brain, if anyone is interested.
http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#pqpuwb038a70oLast edit by Bortaz, RN on Oct 13, '12